Robertson N and Perry A. Presentation of PTSD in institutionally-based health professionals. Journal of Traumatic Stress (under review)
- Ali S, Stone, M, Skinner, TC, Robertson N, Khunti K and Davies M. Impact of depression on health-related quality of life on people with Type 2 diabetes: a systematic literature review. Diabetes Metabolism Research and Reviews (under review)
- Baker K, Robertson N and Connelly D (2009). Men caring for wives with dementia: masculinity, strain and gain. Aging and Mental Health (in press).
- Robertson N, Davies GM and Nettleingham A (2009). Vicarious traumatisation in jurors. The Howard League Journal, 46,1,1-12.
Robertson N, Javed N, Samani NJ and Khunti K (2008). Psychological morbidity and illness appraisals of patients with cardiac and non-cardiac chest pain attending a Rapid Access Chest Pain Clinic: a longitudinal cohort study. Heart, 94, e12.
- Robertson N and Vohora R (2008) Fitness vs fatness: implicit bias towards obesity among fitness professionals and regular exercisers. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, 9, 547-557.
Wallbank S and Robertson N (2008). Midwife and nurse responses to miscarriage, stillbirth and neonatal death: a critical review of qualitative research. Evidence Based Midwifery, 6, 100-106.
- Baker K and Robertson N (2008). Coping with caring for someone with dementia: reviewing the literature about men. Aging and Mental Health, 12, 413-422.
- Troughton J, Jarvis J, Skinner TC, Robertson N Khunti K, Davies MJ (2008) Waiting for diabetes: perceptions of people with pre-diabetes, a qualitative study. Patient Education and Counselling, 72, 88-93.
- Cheater F, Baker R, Gillies C, Wailoo A, Spiers N, Reddish S, Robertson N and
Cawood C (2008). The nature and impact of urinary incontinence experienced by patients in receipt of community nursing services in the UK. International Journal of Nursing Studies, 45, 339-351.