PhD Interview Days
Each February and March we hold a PhD Interview Day where we invite UK based applicants to visit the department.
A typical programme for a PhD Interview Day includes :
- Registration and Welcome Coffee.
- Talk from the Head of Department, Professor Mark Lester.
- Tour of the Department and Campus - including both the Physics and Astronomy Building, and the Space Research Centre.
- Talk from our Postgraduate Admissions Tutor, Professor Sergei Nayakshin.
- Lunch with members of the Department and current Postgraduate Students.
- Interview/s with Research Groups - this will also involve the chance to meet with other members of the Research Group.
Please note that in order to be considered for the Interviews Day your application will need to be submitted by the dates listed below :
To be considered for the February Interviews, your application will need to be received complete by Wednesday 13th February 2013
To be considered for the March Interviews, your application will need to be received complete by Wednesday 27th February 2013