You can subscribe to our RSS News feed here.
- Colonel Chris Hadfield teaches students 'how to think like an astronaut'
- Former NASA astronaut and social media star to talk at University on Friday 13 December
- What does space sound like?
- Seeking answers through Andrew Williams's 'Trajectory' at Embrace Arts 8-9 November
- G-STEP featured in Copernicus newsletter
- G-STEP's work into mapping Hurricane Sandy celebrated by European Earth Observation Programme
- New support to train the next generation of environmental researchers
- Leicester to benefit from £100 million national windfall for postgraduate training
- Leicester benefits from £100m NERC investment in environmental science doctoral training
- Funding to be used to support a broad range of subjects across environmental sciences at University of Leicester
- How today’s citizen scientists can learn from Darwin and the Victorians
- New research project investigates public participation in science in the 19th and 21st centuries – and shows how citizen science shaped Charles Darwin’s theories