You can subscribe to our RSS News feed here.
- Research shows pollution dispersion in cities is improved by trees
- Scientists show how trees benefit pedestrians in city environments
- Pollution dispersion in cities improved by trees, research shows
- University of Leicester researchers show how trees benefit pedestrians in city environments
- Leicester reaches 1.5 million readers on The Conversation
- Opinion pieces written by Leicester academics receive a significant number of readers on global platform, providing expert opinion in response to topical news
- Space scientists to stage show about Rosetta mission
- Researchers team up with local poet for event on 1 September
- Star Flaws: the Skywalker twins drift apart
- Physics students discover that Star Wars twins Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia would actually be different ages due to Einstein's theory of relativity
- Could Pegasus really fly?
- Student study questions the flying ability of Ancient Greece's famous flying horse