You can subscribe to our RSS News feed here.
- Astronomical arguments over MP’s views
- University’s Academic Opinion platform reflects differing views on subject
- Superman’s solar-powered feats break a fundamental law of physics
- University of Leicester physics students show it would be impossible for Superman to gain all his energy from the Sun, as suggested in DC Comics
- Superman: Man of Steel and... super-powered solar panel?
- Physics students point out flaws in the science of Superman’s solar powered hijinks
- Space scientists get the right MIXS
- New X-ray instrument built by Leicester team now entering testing phase
- Liquid-like motion of atoms revealed through laser experiment
- Physics and Astronomy research team unlocks insights into creation of new nano-materials using nanosized 'building blocks'
- Breakthrough laser experiment reveals liquid-like motion of atoms within an ultra-cold cluster
- University of Leicester research team unlocks insights into creation of new nano-materials