You can subscribe to our RSS News feed here.
- Leicester featured in Telegraph's 'nicest things' to have happened in 2016 list
- Pokemon Go easing Type 2 diabetes burden, LCFC win and Juno mission make top 12 list
- Jupiter’s Great Red Spot heats planet’s upper atmosphere
- University of Leicester astronomers provide answer to planet’s temperature mystery
- New observations reveal Jupiter’s Great Red Spot as mysterious energy source
- University of Leicester astronomers provide answer to atmospheric heat mystery
- The Bulletin – Leicester experts suggest Pokémon Go could ease diabetes burden
- The latest news from the University of Leicester News Centre in under five minutes.
- Expert opinions cover primate archaeology and the science of Jupiter
- Think: Leicester talking points: a range of topical issues tackled by academics between 21 - 27 July
- Student research examines how we can generate useful energy from earthquakes
- Research assistant Elliott Spender explores how energy from earthquakes could be put to use in cities such as San Francisco