Law Postgraduate Taught Courses
LL.M. Legum Magister (Master of Laws)
We have five campus-based LLM programmes at the School of Law and one MA in Global Financial Markets taught with the School of Management.
- LLM International Commercial Law
- LLM International Human Rights Law
- LLM International Law
- LLM Public International Law
- LLM General Law
- MA in Global Financial Markets (new for September 2014)
Study for your LLM with us
- The School of Law at Leicester is a respected UK Law school.
- Extensive and up to date teaching materials written by over 50 leading academics
- Teaching delivered by experienced tutors with strong professional academic backgrounds.
- Small sized seminar classes
- Develop and refine expertise in your selected area of study
- Obtain critical understanding of law in its socio-legal, comparative and interdisciplinary contexts
- Tailor your course to suit your interests