BA (Sussex), LLM (London), co-editor Utilities Law Review
Telephone: 0116 252 2355
Cosmo Graham is a competition lawyer and a public lawyer who specialises in the law relating to the regulation of public utilities. He is the Director of the Centre for Consumers and Essential Services (CCES). He was a member of the Competition Commission from 1999 to 2008.
Regulation of public utilities, competition law, administrative law, constitutional law
- EU and UK Competition Law (2nd ed, London, Longmans, 2013)
- “Competition Law and UK Retail Banking” (2013) 36 World Competition 425
- “The Reform of UK Competition Policy” (2012) 8 European Competition Journal 1.
- “Socio-economic Rights and Essential Services: A New Challenge for the Regulatory State” in D Oliver, T Prosser and R Rawlings (eds) The Regulatory State (2010, Oxford University Press). Pp 157-177.
- “Judicial Review of the Decisions of the Competition Authorities and the Economic Regulators in the UK” in S Lavrijssen, O Essens and A Gerbrandy (eds) National Courts and the Standard of Review in Competition Law and Economic Regulation (2009, Europa Law Publishing).