SME Support To Growth
Is your business interested in optimising its export/international trade potential?
The University of Leicester has expertise and people from academics to students to recently qualified graduates available to help your business optimise its export potential through our new SME Support to Growth project.
We can offer support via:
- Academic Consultancy (Up to 10 days free): Work with our leading academics to tap into their knowledge, expertise and networks from across the university
- Business Projects (up to 3 months part-time free): Business led projects completed by our current students with academic supervision as part of their degree
- Graduate Internships (£2k Funding Available): Take advantage of the fresh innovative ideas of our recently qualified graduates by employing them on a 3 month (minimum) paid internship project within your organisation
Potential Project ideas:
- Linguistic Support: e.g. creating multi-lingual marketing materials or providing translation services or market research in specified countries.
- Business Development: e.g. help to prepare an international marketing or business plan.
- IT support: e.g. creating web and mobile apps to reach international markets
- Participating companies must be a small medium size enterprise (250 employees or fewer)
- Based in the Leicester City area
- Interested in optimising their export potential
For more details please contact: Lee Sanderson-Mann at email@example.com or 0116 252 2593
The SME Support to Growth Project is funded by the European Union and forms part of the Business Support available in Leicester.