PG28 Employability Skills Boot Camp
from 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Who is this workshop for?
This is a careers workshop for postgraduate students.
What will it cover?
On completion participants will have developed:
- Essential skills for delivering presentations
- Influential writing skills, for a cross-section of employment settings
- Skills for effective meeting performance, including etiquette and strategy, in addition to skills for effective chairing and participation
- Business basics; to include value propositions, marketing, sales and finance
- Skills for effective relationships: with boss, colleagues, subordinates, suppliers and customers.
Key words: careers, workplace skills, moving beyond higher education
Our workshops are limited to a maximum of 24 places. If you plan to attend this workshop, please complete our workshop booking form. Registration is not compulsory for attendance, but is recommended to secure your place in the workshop as those who have booked online will take priority.
Do I need to do anything to prepare?
There is no preparation required.
To include this session in your Outlook calendar click vCal and then Open.
All rooms are wheelchair accessible.