PG22 Presenting Quantitative Data
from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for postgraduates who want to explore a range of methods for representing quantitative data for publication and presentation. It will look at what makes an effective graphic design and methods for visualising data.
What will it cover?
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- Reviewed how to match data, symbolism and purpose
- Examined the elements of a good graphic
- Identified how to represent your own data
- Considered tools for creating graphics
- Appraised the differences in formats for publishing and presentation
Key words: communication, graph, chart, table, publication, presentation
Our workshops are limited to a maximum of 24 places. If you plan to attend this workshop, please complete our workshop booking form. Registration is not compulsory for attendance, but is recommended to secure your place in the workshop as those who have booked online will take priority.
Do I need to do anything to prepare?
There is no preparation required.
To include this session in your Outlook calendar click vCal and then Open.
All rooms are wheelchair accessible.