PG16 Changing Your Career
from 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM
Who is this workshop for?
This is a careers workshop for postgraduate students.
What will it cover?
By the end of the session, students will have:
- Planned how best to cope with career change
- Looked at their vision of their career, in the context of their lives
- Explored the need for continuous professional development
- Explored the stages of career transition
- Developed their understanding of career changes from redundancy to promotion
- Set some achievable career goals
- Looked at the match between career goals and personal values
- Developing a plan for enhancing their CV, in the context of their career goals
Our workshops are limited to a maximum of 24 places. If you plan to attend this workshop, please complete our workshop booking form. Registration is not compulsory for attendance, but is recommended to secure your place in the workshop as those who have booked online will take priority.
Do I need to do anything to prepare?
There is no preparation required.
To include this session in your Outlook calendar click vCal and then Open.
All rooms are wheelchair accessible.