PG12 Team Building and Team Leaderhsip
from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Who is this workshop for?
Careers workshop for postgraduate students.
What will it cover?
On completion of this workshop participants will have:
- Explored career management opportunities, that are open to them whilst completing their postgraduate studies
- Planned their career development path for forthcoming years
- Planned their transition from postgraduate study to the workplace
- Set a series of career management goals to be achieved during postgraduate study years
- Put in place a strategic plan for the career management opportunities they will take during the course of their postgraduate studies
- Set a series of post study career goals
Key words: careers, career planning, career decision making, communication, influencing, career development.
Our workshops are limited to a maximum of 24 places. If you plan to attend this workshop, please complete our workshop booking form. Registration is not compulsory for attendance, but is recommended to secure your place in the workshop as those who have booked online will take priority.
Do I need to do anything to prepare?
There is no preparation required.
To include this session in your Outlook calendar click vCal and then Open.
All rooms are wheelchair accessible.