Graduate School Networked Researcher
Are you a Networked Researcher?
The Graduate School Networked Researcher (GSNR) is designed to support you in creating both virtual and face-to-face networks and in acquiring the skills to become a 21st century researcher. We promote the use of digital technologies at every stage of your research and run workshops on how to use Web 2.0 tools. You can also visit us in the Nicholas Corah Graduate School Reading Room (GSRR) or online to discuss your needs and try out new software.
For a chance to network with fellow researchers and share your experiences of doing a PhD, why not come along to our thesis forum?
Why use Web 2.0 tools in your research?
The resources featured on this site will enable you to...
- Make your research come to you
- Organise your references and sources and access them online from any computer
- Beat distractions and find the time to write
- Disseminate your work via podcasts and blogs for publicity, feedback and networking
- Collaborate with other researchers on documents, presentations and wikis
- Develop a network of researchers in your field