Research seminars given by Jingzhe Pan at various institutions
- Computer modelling of biodegradation of bioresorbable devices made of polyesters and their composites with TCP, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, 5 September, 2011.
- A short course on modelling sintering, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, 2-4 September, 2011.
- Computer modelling of polymer degradation, swelling and drug release, MSD/Merck Controlled Release Centre of Excellence, Hoddesdon, 16 May 2011.
- Computer modelling of degradation of biodegradable devices for tissue engineering and internal fixations, Wolfson School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, Loughborough University, 16 Feb 2011.
- Nano effects in sintering, School of Engineering and Materials Science, Queen Mary, University of London, 2 Feb 2011.
- Modelling degradation of bioresorbable polymeric devices, PURAC Biomaterials Ltd, Gorinchem, 2 November, 2010.
- Modelling degradation of bioresorbable polymeric devices, Centre for Biomedical Materials and Tissue Engineering, Peking University, 19 Jan. 2010.
- Modelling degradation of bioresorbable polymeric devices, Beijing University of Science and Technology, 18 Jan. 2010.
- Modelling degradation of bioresorbable polymeric devices – theory and examples, CamSoc, Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy, Cambridge University, 21 Oct 2009.
- Modelling degradation of bioresorbable polymeric devices, Faculty of Engineering, University of Nottingham, 24 September 2009.
- Modelling degradation of biodegradable polymeric devices, Polymer Research Cluster, Queen’s University of Belfast, 15 May 2009.
- Modelling sintering at different scales, Colleague of Engineering, Mississippi State University, 27 April 2009.
- Modelling degradation of biodegradable polymers, Research Centre of Smith & Nephew, 17 Feb 2009, York.
- Sintering: microscopic and geometric modelling, Marie Curie Lectures on Nanostructured Materials and Membrane Modelling and Simulation, Patras, Greece, 18-27 June 2008.
- Sintering models at different length scales, Department of Materials Science, Darmstadt University, Germany, 19 May 2008.
- On simplification in materials modelling, Department of Engineering, Oxford University, 18 February 2008.
- Computer modelling of constrained sintering, Fraunhofer Institut für Silicatforschung, Würzburg, Germany, 22 November 2006.
- Recent progress on modelling sintering process of fine particles, Department of Engineering, Cambridge University, 10 November 2006.