Unfortunately, this event has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please direct any queries to Dr John Bond email@example.com or Dr Lisa Smith firstname.lastname@example.org.
A one-day conference for professionals and academics in the fields of law enforcement and crime reduction.
Thursday 19 April 2012
University of Leicester
- Do you worry that your team are not using forensic techniques to their best effect?
- Do you need to achieve more with fewer resources?
- Do you need some inspiration from experts in the field including colleagues from the UK police service and academics at the forefront of forensic innovation?
If the answer is yes, then join us for this one-day information-packed conference where you can hear from:
- Professor Bernard Silverman, Chief Scientific Adviser to the Home Office
- Deputy Chief Constable Chris Eyre of Nottinghamshire Police, the ACPO National Lead for Forensic Procurement
- Chief Inspector Mick Stamper will tell you how it’s done. He managed to maintain service levels whilst taking a 25% reduction in budget! Come and find out how.
See the full list of speakers.
Forensic techniques are critical to solving both serious and volume crime. Getting it right makes all the difference – can you afford to miss it?
Registration - last few places remaining!
Registration: was £150 now reduced to £95! ; Registration including accommodation: was £220 now reduced to £150!
Who should attend?
The conference will appeal to a wide ranging audience which includes: