The following requirements are for 2015/16 entry.
- A/AS Levels: For BA degrees, ABB or equivalent including Maths GCSE level grade B. For BSc degrees ABB or equivalent including Maths A-Level grade B.
- Access to HE course: Pass kite-marked course with a substantial number of level 3 credits at disinction, normally a minimum of 30 with some in Business or Economics. Students should also have GCSE Maths grade B for the BA or A-level Maths Grade B for the BSc.
- European Baccalaureate: Pass with 77% overall for BA. Pass with 77% overall including 80% in Maths for BSc.
- International Baccalaureate: Pass Diploma with 32 points and 5 in SL maths for BA. Pass with 32 points and 5 in HL Maths for BSc.
- Cypriot Apolytirion: 18.5/20 overall including 17 in Maths, plus grade B in 1 A-level. For BSc, additional A-level needs to be in Maths.
- French Baccalaureat: 14/20 overall with 13 in Maths for the BA only. Students taking the international option 13/20 overall with 13 in maths for the BA and 13 in Advanced maths for the BSc.
- Lithuanian Brandos Atestatas: Pass with grade 9 overall, 75% on maths state exam is also required for the BSc.
- Chinese first year degree course: Normally, Pass with an average of 85% with good grades in relevant subjects plus mathematics equivalent to A level grade B for BSc.
- ISC Students: 65% overall grade, 60% English Grade. Students opting to do a BSc degree will need to have obtained 65% in the Pure Maths 1 exam.
For English language requirements, please visit the English Language Skills page.