UCAS Code: L102
- Provides a specialist in-depth understanding of the application of mathematics and statistics to core areas of economics.
- Is designed for students who wish to build on the foundation of a Mathematics A-Level, or equivalent.
- Combines training in economics with modules in econometrics, statistical modeling and forecasting.
- Gives valuable skills in numeracy, IT, communications and problem solving, as well as key skills for further study at graduate level.
- Offers an excellent preparation for careers in economic research, statistical forecasting and econometrics, as well as those in traditional areas of economics such as management, finance and accountancy. It also provides an ideal foundation for postgraduate study.
|Semester 1 Core Modules||Semester 2 Core Modules|
|Intermediate Microeconomics 1||Intermediate Microeconomics 2|
|Foundation of Macro Theory||Macroeconomics and Finance|
|Game Theory||The Economics of Development and Human Capital|
Download the Economics Undergraduate Module Specifications (pdf).
Please note that Module Specifications are subject to change. Please see the bottom of each report for the date it was last updated.