BSc Business Economics
This is for you if you want to delve deeper into the application of mathematics and statistics to economics and business. It also offers an excellent preparation for careers in economic research, statistical forecasting and econometrics, as well as those in traditional areas of economics such as management, finance and accountancy.
- Offers an opportunity for students with a quantitative background to study economics and business economics in an applied setting.
- Is designed for those of you who wish to build on the foundation of a Mathematics A-Level, or equivalent.
- Combines training in economics and business economics with the study of statistics, statistical modeling and forecasting.
- Gives valuable skills in numeracy, IT, communications and problem solving.
- Provides a portfolio of business economics and quantitative skills which gives a strong foundation for specialist careers in economics and business or for further study at graduate level.
- Offers an excellent preparation for careers in areas of business, management, finance, and accountancy as well as quantitatively orientated careers in economic and business research, statistical forecasting and econometrics.