This is for you if you want a comprehensive and critical understanding of the ideas, concepts and issues central to economics. It also equips you for a career in the public and private sector, including financial services, business management and the government economic service.
- To provide training in modern economic analysis, economic policy issues and research techniques.
- To foster analytical abilities and methods of critical appraisal, which provide transferable skills needed for graduate employment.
- To provide critical learning skills appropriate for postgraduate study.
- Prepares you for careers in the public and private sector, including financial services, business management and the Government Economic Service. Also prepares you for the transition to independent postgraduate study.
- Suitable for if you have a minimum of GCSE Mathematics grade B, or equivalent.