BA Business Economics
This is for you if you want to develop your understanding of modern economic analysis and ideas, and of their relevance to a variety of business and financial decision contexts. It prepares you for careers in the business and financial sector, including business management, finance and accountancy.
- Combines the study of economics with a wide variety of business and finance-related topics, both as core and optional subjects. It also promotes awareness of the business and financial environment and current business issues.
- Develops understanding of modern economic ideas, and their relevance to business and financial decision-making.
- Encourages the development of quantitative, communication and IT skills, and their application in business contexts.
- Prepares you for careers in the business and financial sector, including business management, finance and accountancy. Also prepares you for transition to independent postgraduate study.
- Suitable for you if you have a minimum of a GCSE Mathematics grade B, or equivalent.