Professor Suresh Mutuswami
- Tel: 0116 252 5385
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: AC204, Astley Clarke Building
- Office Hours: 3-4pm Monday and 2-3pm Tuesday (term time only) otherwise by appointment
- Research papers can be downloaded via RePEc.
You must apply formally to our Economics PhD programme before we allocate you a supervisor as part of the review process. You do not need to contact our staff separately.
Current PhD Students
- Equal Opportunities Officer
- PGT Syllabus Committee Chair (Econ)
Most Recent Publications
- S. Mutuswami, "Strategyproof Cost Sharing of Multiple Excludable Public Goods",Journal of Public Economic Theory, 9, 793-808, 2007
- S. Mutuswami and E. Winter, "Efficient Mechanisms for Multiple Public Goods", Journal of Public Economics, 88, 629-644, 2004.
- S. Mutuswami, D. Perez-Castrillo and D. Wettstein, "Bidding for the Surplus: Realizing efficient outcomes in economic environments", Games and Economic Behavior, 48, 111-123, 2004.