Dr Subir Bose
- Tel: 0116 252 3420
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: AC208
- Office Hours: Mondays 16:15 - 18:15 (term time only) otherwise by appointment
- Game Theory
- Mechanism Design
- Industrial Organisation
Research papers can be downloaded via RePEc.
You must apply formally to our Economics PhD programme before we allocate you a supervisor as part of the review process. You do not need to contact our staff separately.
I am willing to supervise broadly in areas of pure and applied microeconomic theory. I would be especially interested in supervising research in the areas of game theory, mechanism design (especially with ambiguity averse preferences), online auctions and industrial organisation.
- EC7089: Game Theory
- EC7101: Regulation of Business
- Research Method (PhD)
- Advanced Microeconomics (PhD)
- Director of Postgraduate Research Programmes
- Chair of the Ph.D Sub Committee
Most Recent Publications
- “Mechanism Design with Ambiguous Communication Devices” (with Ludovic Renou) Econometrica, 82, No. 5 (September, 2014), 1853–1872
- “Monopolistic Screening and uninformed buyers”, Economic Modelling, vol 36, January 2014, 348 – 353.
- “A dynamic mechanism and surplus extraction under ambiguity” (with Arup Daripa), Journal of Economic Theory, September 2009, vol 144, Issue 5, 2084-2114.
- "Optimal sale across venues and auction with a buy now option", (with Arup Daripa), Economic Theory, January 2009, vol 38, Number 1, pp. 137-168.