Dr Matthew Polisson
Lecturer in Economics
- Tel: 0116 252 5348
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Astley Clarke Building 119
- Office Hours: Mondays, 10.00am-12.00pm
- Applied Microeconometrics
- Consumer Theory
- Health Economics
- "Testing for Intertemporal Nonseparability" (with Ian Crawford), Journal of Mathematical Economics, 52(C), 46-49, 2014.
- "Revealed Preference in a Discrete Consumption Space" (with John Quah), American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 5(1), 28-34, 2013.
- "Revealed Preference Tests under Risk and Uncertainty" (with John Quah), Discussion Papers in Economics, 13/24, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, 2013.
- "Ambiguity Revealed" (with Ralph Bayer, Subir Bose, and Ludovic Renou), IFS Working Papers, W13/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies, 2013.