Dr Matthew Polisson
Lecturer in Economics
- Tel: 0116 252 5348
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Astley Clarke Building 119
- Office Hours: Mondays, 10.00am-12.00pm (term time only) otherwise by appointment
- Applied Microeconometrics, Consumer Theory, Health Economics
Current PhD Students
- "Testing for Intertemporal Nonseparability" (with Ian Crawford), Journal of Mathematical Economics, 52(C), 46-49, 2014.
- "Revealed Preference in a Discrete Consumption Space" (with John K.-H. Quah), American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 5(1), 28-34, 2013.
- "Revealed Preferences over Risk and Uncertainty" (with John K.-H. Quah and Ludovic Renou), IFS Working Papers, W15/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies, 2015. Slides.
- "A Revealed Preference Test for Additive Separability'', Mimeo, 2015.
- "Demand Analysis with Partially Observed Prices" (with Ian Crawford), IFS Working Papers, W15/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies, 2015.
- "Ambiguity Revealed" (with Ralph-C. Bayer, Subir Bose, and Ludovic Renou), IFS Working Papers, W13/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies, 2013.