- Game Theory
- Public Economics
- Industrial Organization
- Social Networks
- EC2002: Market Power and Market Failure
Most Recent Publications
- Cooperation, Imitation and Partial Rematching, accepted subject to minor revisions in Games and Economic Behavior.
- Probability Matching and Reinforcement Learning, forthcoming in Journal of Mathematical Economics.
- An Axiomatization of Learning Rules when Counterfactuals are not Observed (2012) (with F. Mengel), The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics 12 (1), topics.
- The Effects of the Market Structure on the Adoption of Evolving Technologies (2010), Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 34 (12), 2485-2493.
- Friendship Selection (2009) International Journal of Game Theory, 38 (4), 521-538.
Full listing of publications