Dr Daniel Ladley
Reader in Finance
- Tel: 0116 252 5285
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: AC213
- Office Hours: Monday 14:00 - 16:00 (term time only) otherwise by appointment
- Market Microstructure
- Banking and Systematic Risk
- Computational Finance and Numerical Approaches
Research papers can be downloaded via RePEc.
You must apply formally to our Economics PhD programme before we allocate you a supervisor as part of the review process. You do not need to contact our staff separately.
I am willing to supervise students in the area of market microstructure or banking theory using a numerical or computational approach
Current PhD Students
- Director of Postgraduate Studies
Most Recent Publications
- Chasing trends at the micro-level: The effect of technical trading on order book dynamics (with Chiarella, C) Journal of Banking and Finance, Forthcoming.
- Market Ecologies: The Effect of Information on the Interaction and Profitability of Technical Trading strategies (with Jackson, A) International Review of Financial Analysis, Forthcoming
- Central banks' forecasts and their bias: Evidence, effects and explanation (with Charemza, W.) International Journal of Forecasting, Forthcoming.
- Fragmentation and Stability of Markets (with Lensberg, T., Palczewski, J., Schenk-Hoppé, K. R.) Journal of Economic Behaviour and Organisation, 2015, 119, 466-481.
- Costs and benefits of financial regulation: Short-selling bans and transaction taxes (with T. Lensberg and K. R. Schenk-Hoppé), Journal of Banking and Finance, 2015, 51, 103-118.