Lecturer in Finance
- Tel: 0116 252 5285
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: AC213
- Office Hours: Monday 11:00 - 13:00
- Market microstructure
- Financial regulation
- Computational, agent-based and evolutionary approaches
- EC7076: Financial Derivatives
- EC7097: Financial Risk Management
- Departmental Computer Officer
- CFA coordinator
- MSc. Financial Economics Program Coordinator
- Chair of the Postgraduate Finance Syllabus Sub-committee
Most Recent Publications
- Ladley, D. (Forthcoming) Contagion and risk sharing on the interbank market, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
- Bullock, S., Kerby, M. Ladley, D. (2012) Wasps, Termites and Waspmites: Distinguishing Competence From Performance in Collective Construction, Artificial Life, 18(3), 267-290.
- Ladley, D. (2012) Zero Intelligence in Economics and Finance, The Knowledge Engineering Review - Special Issue on Agent Based Computational Economics, 27(2), 273-286.
- Ladley, D. & Schenk-Hoppé, K. R., 2009. "Do stylised facts of order book markets need strategic behaviour?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 33(4), 817-831.
- Ladley, D. & Bullock, S., 2008. "The Strategic Exploitation of Limited Information and Opportunity in Networked Markets," Computational Economics, 32(3), 295-315.
Full listing of publications