Professor Chris Wallace
Professor of Economics
- Tel: +44 (0) 116 252 2492
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: AC108, Astley Clarke Building
- Office Hours: Mondays 10:00 to 12:00
- Game Theory
- Evolutionary Game Theory and Equilibrium Selection
- Information Acquisition and Transmission in Coordination Games
- Bargaining Games and Verifiable Information
Prepared to supervise research students interested in any aspect of game theory.
- EC2043: Game Theory
- EC3043: Bargaining, Conflict, and Cooperation
- Deputy Head of Department
- Director of Research, College of Social Sciences
Most Recent Publications
- "Endogenous Information Acquisition in Coordination Games", (with D. Myatt), The Review of Economic Studies 79, no. 1, 2012, pp. 340-374.
- "Evolution, Teamwork and Collective Action: Production Targets in the Private Provision of Public Goods", (with D. Myatt) The Economic Journal 119, no. 534, 2009, pp. 61-90.
- "When Does One Bad Apple Spoil the Barrel? An Evolutionary Analysis of Collective Action", (with D. Myatt) The Review of Economic Studies 75, no. 2, 2008, pp. 499-527.
- "An Evolutionary Analysis of the Volunteer's Dilemma", (with D. Myatt) Games and Economic Behavior 62, no. 1, 2008, pp. 67-76.