Dr Abbi Mamo Kedir
Lecturer in Economics
- Tel: 0116 252 2894
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: AC109
- Office Hours:
Investigating microeconometric and policy issues focusing on price elasticities, cost of living indices, poverty, Engel curves and returns to schooling.
Willing to supervise students with an interest in areas of labour, education and health economics.
- EC1006: IT for Economists
- EC3061: Development Economics and Policy
- EC7091: Quantitative Methods for Business and Finance
- Member of the Undergraduate Staff Student Committee
- Member of the Undergraduate Learning & Teaching Committee
- Programme Co-ordinator for Undergraduate BSc Programmes
Most Recent Publications
- (Forthcoming) ROSCAs in Urban Ethiopia: Are the characteristics of the institutions more important than that of members?, Journal of Development Studies (With G. Ibrahim)
- (2009) Health and Productivity: panel evidence from Ethiopia, African Development Review, Vol. 21(1): 59-72.
- (2009), Measuring Individuals' Valuation Distributions using a Stochastic Payment Card Approach: application to solid waste management in Nigeria, Environment, Development and Sustainability (with Fonta et al), Vol. 11(3):509–521.