Your employer may be willing to fund all or part of your course if you are able to show the key benefits to their business. Some of these benefits are detailed below:
Benefits of employer sponsorship
- Distance learning allows you to develop their skills without taking time out of the workplace
- You will be able to apply your new skills into your roles immediately
- The skills you develop will include; complex problem solving; communication skills; creative and strategic thinking; time management; and decision making.
Several of our students are already supported in this way and you can find out more about the benefits to them and their employers.
There are many different ways in which your employer could support you:
- Full sponsorship: payment of tuition fees and optional expenses
- Fees only sponsorship: payment of tuition fees only
- Partial sponsorship: joint payment of fees by you and your employer