Flash Game Bloxorz clone
Supervisor: Michael Hoffmann (mh55)
Aims of Project
Flash games became more and more popular in the past. Example of these games can be found at http://www.gamesoid.com/ The aim of this project to write your own flash game. A possible game could be a bloxorz clone. http://www.gamesoid.com/free.asp?game=bloxorz
Challenges presented by the project
The challenges of this project can be found in the following areas
- a new programming language and environment
- under the functionality and limitation of flash
- build a robust software that can be used on our public web pages.
- more specific challenges depending on the type of game that will be implemented.
The student will:
- learn about flash.
- learn simple games design.
- carry out a detailed requirements analysis and specification of the problem.
- learn about security limitation for flash programs.
Nature of End-Product
The product of this project is Flash game.
- Familiarization of Flash and a new programming environment.
- Selection of game and simple game design.
- Experimenting and prototyping techniques needed for the product.
- Implementing, testing and documenting the product.