Guidelines for presentations and posters
Presenters are allocated 20 minutes (10-15 minutes for the presentation plus 5-10 minutes for discussion).
- The room is equipped with a PC Laptop and Data Projector for power point presentations.
- Presenters must bring their presentations on a USB flash drive or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.
Those who are preparing a poster, boards will be reserved for you at the event.
- The author of the poster must be available.
- Each poster is provided a surface of maximum 1,50cm (height) x 0,90cm (width)
- You can present your poster on A4 paper sheets or any other format as long as it is within the surface limit. Our recommended poster size is A1 (59.46cm x 84.09cm).
- Type-written material on posters should be legible from 1 metre away.
- All poster materials must be prepared prior to the event because there will be no reproduction facilities for posters at the event.
- Board pins, tapes etc. will be provided at the registration desk.
At the end of the day a prize shall be awarded in both categories.
For questions about presentations and posters contact Réka Plugor at email@example.com
For general conference information contact Paul Conville at firstname.lastname@example.org