Employability and the Graduate Labour Market
Twitter hashtag: #CLMSCONF
Debate on the relationship between higher education and the labour market is not a new area of discussion, but in recent years, particularly in the current economic climate, it has gained prominence. The aim of the day is to provide a forum in which postgraduate researchers can exchange ideas and research experiences alongside some of the field leading scholars and professionals actively working in this area. As such, we would encourage the involvement of postgraduate researchers that are keen to share their perspectives on higher education, employability, transitions and the graduate labour market. Photograph courtesy of Colin Brooks.
'Globalisation, Employability and the Graduate Labour Market'
- Professor Phillip Brown, Cardiff University:
Reflections from Practice:
- Bob Athwal, Director of Careers Service, University of Leicester
- Zara Hooley, Leicester Award Coordinator, University of Leicester
- Professor Sir Robert Burgess, Vice-Chancellor, University of Leicester
- Dr John Goodwin, CLMS Co-Director, University of Leicester