- The Utstein template for uniform reporting of data following major trauma: a joint revision by SCANTEM, TARN, DGU-TR and RITG. Ringdal KG, Coats TJ, Lefering R, Di Bartolomeo S, Steen PA, Røise O, Handolin L, Lossius HM; Utstein TCD expert panel. Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2008 Aug 28;16(1):7 - 26.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme genotype may predict survival following major trauma. Kehoe AD, Eleftheriou KI, Heron M, Coats TJ, Montgomery HE. Emerg Med J. 2008 Nov;25(11):759-61.
- Use of helium-oxygen mixtures in the treatment of croup: a systematic review. Vorwerk C, Coats TJ. Emerg Med J. 2008 Sep;25(9):547-50.
- Time for D in R&D? Coats T, Goodacre S. J R Soc Med. 2008 Jun;101(6):268-9.
- Noninvasive Ventilation in Acute Cardiogenic Pulmonary Edema Alasdair Gray, M.D., Steve Goodacre, Ph.D., David E. Newby, M.D., Moyra Masson, M.Sc., Fiona Sampson, M.Sc., and Jon Nicholl, M.Sc. for the 3CPO Trialists. N Engl J Med 2008; 359:142-151
Seat belt associated central line fracture-A previously unreported complication in cystic fibrosis. Ghayyda S, Roland D & Cade A. J Cyst Fibros 2008 Sep 7(5):448-9
Tertiary Paediatric Emergency Department admission rates fall as waiting times increase. Roland D & Geelhoed G. . Pediatric Emergency Care 2008 Mar; 24 (3):125-9