Direct Contact Details:
Tel: 0116 252 5089
- PhD: School of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia, 1992.
- Research Fellow, School of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia, 1992 - 1996.
- Research Fellow, Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford, 1996 - 2006
- Honorary Lecturer in the Department of Infection, Immunity & Inflammation and RCUK Academic Fellow in the Departments of Biochemistry and Infection, Immunity & Inflammation, 2006.
- Reader in Infection, Immunity and Inflammation, and Biochemistry, 2009 -
- Characterising the interactions between components that trigger complement activation
- Establishing the molecular basis of immunodeficiencies caused by mutations in key complement proteins
- Understanding the complex regulatory mechanisms that prevent complement from destroying host cells.
Link To: Russell Wallis's Research Pages