Direct Contact Details:
Tel: 0116 229 7100
- 1994-1997 BA(hons)
1st class in Natural Sciences, Trinity College, University of Cambridge
- 1997-2000 PhD studies in the laboratory of Murray Stewart at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge. Thesis title: Role of FxFG Nucleoporins in nuclear trafficking.
- 2000-2001 MRC Postdoctoral Fellow and Trinity College Research Fellow at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge.
- 2001-2003 EMBO Long Term Fellow in the laboratory of Elena Conti at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), Heidelberg, Germany.
- 2003-2005 Wellcome Trust Postdoctoral Fellow in the laboratory of Gabriel Waksman, Birkbeck College, University of London
- 2006-2011 Royal Society Research Fellow & Career Development Faculty at the Institute of Cancer Research, London
- 2011- Reader and Royal Society Research Fellow in the Department of Biochemistry, University of Leicester
- Molecular mechanisms of mitosis and cell division
- Cancer drug discovery
Link to: Richard Bayliss's Research Pages