Direct Contact Details:
Tel: 0116 252 2947
- BA (Biochemistry), University of Cambridge, 1999.
- PhD,Laboratory of Molecular Biology, 2003.
- University of Cambridge, Depts of Biochemistry & Chemistry, 2003-2004.
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne, 2004-2008.
- Appointed to RCUK Fellowship held jointly in Biochemistry and the Department of Infection, Immunity and Inflamation, 2008.
- Lectureship held jointly in Biochemistry and the Department of Infection, Immunity and Inflammation since 2013
- The molecular mechanisms by which bacteria sense and respond to their environment, with a focus on Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
Link to: Helen O' Hare's Research Page