Direct Contact Details:
Tel: 0116 229 7097
- Ph.D. (Biophysics), DIC Imperial College, University of London, 1984.
- Research Fellow Chemistry Dept., Harvard University 1984-1986.
- Research Fellow Physics Dept., Imperial College 1986-88.
- Research Fellow Chemistry Dept., University of York 1988-95.
- Joined staff of the Biochemistry Department as Manager of the Macromolecular Crystallography Laboratory and Lecturer in 1995.
- Senior Lecturer 2002.
- Reader 2009
- Professor of Structural Biology 2013
- Protein Crystallography (X-ray and Neutron), Synchotron Radiation
- Structure and Mechanism of Redox Enzymes (particularly Haem Enzymes)
- Structure and Mechanism of Core Metabolic Enzymes in Pathogens
- Drug Metabolism and Synthesis
Link to: Peter Moody's research pages