Ian C Eperon
Direct Contact Details
Tel: 0116 229 7012
- PhD with Dr Fred Sanger: MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge University, 1981.
- SERC-NATO post-doctoral fellow with Joan Steitz, Yale University, USA, 1982 and 1983.
- Joined staff of Department of Biochemistry in 1984.
- Appointed Reader in Biochemistry from 1994.
- Awarded a Personal Chair in Biochemistry, 2000.
- Single molecule studies on the molecular mechanisms of mammalian pre-mRNA splicing, splice site selection and the regulation of alternative splicing
- Using our understanding of these processes to develop potential therapies for diseases
Link to: Ian Eperon's Research Pages