Direct Contact Details
Tel: 0116 229 7102
- BSc in Animal Biology, University Mohammed V, Rabat, Morocco, 1989.
- DEA (MSc), University Montpellier I, Montpellier, France, 1990.
- PhD in Biochemistry, CRBM, CNRS, University Montpellier I, Montpellier, France, 1995.
- Post-doctoral Fellow, NHLI, London, U.K. 1995-2000.
- 6 months Visiting fellow, East Virginia Medical school, Norfolk, U.S.A. 2000.
- 6 months Visiting fellow, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, U.S.A.2001.
- Wellcome Trust Fellow (RCDF), NHLI, Imperial College, London, U.K.2001-2005.
- Appointed Lecturer in Protein Science, Department of Biochemistry, University of Leicester, U.K. 2006.
- Molecular mechanism of regulation of muscle contraction.
- Molecular pathways of hypertrophic and dilated cardiomyopathies.
- Calponin, a family of actin binding proteins.
- Rapid reaction methods (Molecular enzymology group).