- 100 credits' worth of OERs at each cascade institution, deposited into the project's repository and JorumOpen.
- An OSTRICH repository of OERs, hosted at the University of Bath.
- An OSTRICH cascade model that will enable other institutions to benefit from the knowledge transfer process implemented in OSTRICH.
- Versions of the CORRE framework adapted to partners' institutional contexts, for both the creation of new content and the conversion of existing material into OERs.
- Draft OER policy documents and guidelines for partners, following OTTER's models.
- A minimum of 3 dissemination events involving project staff from each partner HEI.
- Evidence of increased awareness of OERs and associated challenges by different stakeholder groups at each partner.
Ostrich image courtesy of swh on Flickr