College of Medicine, Biological Sciences and Psychology Structure
The College of Medicine, Biological Sciences and Psychology comprises the following departments:
- Biochemistry (Biological Sciences)
Biology (Biological Sciences)
Cancer Studies and Molecular Medicine (Medicine)
- Cardiovascular Sciences (Medicine)
- Cell Physiology and Pharmacology (Biological Sciences)
- Diabetes Research Centre (Medicine)
- Genetics (Biological Sciences)
- Health Sciences (Medicine)
- Infection, Immunity and Inflammation (Medicine)
- Medical and Social Care Education (including Social Work and Operating Department Practice) (Medicine)
and the GENIE Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning.
The College administrative team is responsible for all the professional services functions devolved to the College.
The College works closely with the MRC Toxicology Unit which is located in the Hodgkin Building.