How to apply
How to Apply
We are now accepting applications for the September 2014 intake. The application deadline for September 2014 is 11 September 2014. You can apply by clicking the button to the left or via our online prospectus.
At the end of the application process you will be able to upload your supporting documents.
The required supporting documents are:
- Copy of your degree certificate
- Copy of your degree transcript detailing the modules taken and the marks received
- Copies of any other relevant academic certificates
- Copies of any relevant professional certificates
- Personal statement
- Proof of English language competency if your first language is not English
We cannot make a decision on your application without the required supporting documents.
What Happens Next?
Once we have received your completed application form and supporting documents your application will be reviewed by the department and you will be informed via email if your application has been successful.
Proficiency in English
Students educated outside the UK in countries where English is not the first language must provide, before they can be admitted to their chosen degree programme at the University, evidence that they have sufficient command of both spoken and written English.
Acceptable evidence includes:
- GCSE/O-level English Language at grade C or above
- An overall score of 6.5 in the British Council IELTS test
- A score of 575 (250 computer score) in TOEFL, with a score of 4.0 in the Test of Written English (TWE)
- A score of 90 or above in the TOEFL internet based test
You will be required to submit originals or certified copies of any certificates and score reports.