Forensic Science and Criminal Justice MSc by Distance Learning
We are now accepting applications for our September 2013 intake, starting on 30th September 2013. If you wish to apply you will need to submit an application with full supporting documents by 14th September 2013. Click here to find out how to apply.
This postgraduate Masters Degree is an excellent way to enhance your expertise and career prospects in a fascinating and rapidly developing area of science. The importance of forensic science in criminal evidence is growing as police and other agencies become increasingly reliant on scientific evidence to solve crime.
- Course details - what elements make up the course?
- Learning and assessment - how will you study?
- Support for your studies - how will the University help you?
- Career progression - where could this course take you?
- Fees and entry requirements - what do you need, in order to apply?
- How to apply - the process explained
- Why Leicester? - our expertise in forensic science
- Download the course brochure
Improve your career prospects
- Are you working in the forensic industry and seeking more responsibility, the opportunity to give expert opinion in court or involvement in the management of forensic science provision?
- Are you working in a scientific discipline but now looking for a more exciting challenge in an expanding discipline that brings real job satisfaction and responsibility?
- Are you working within the police service and planning to improve your knowledge and understanding of forensic science and your awareness of emerging technologies in crime solving?
If you can relate to any of the above then this MSc in Forensic Science and Criminal Justice by distance learning is just what you are looking for.