You can take on a graduate from a variety of degree disciplines to work on a specific project or work on a variety of areas within your organisation. Past examples of internship projects have included devising marketing strategies and materials, website design, developing a database, developing a business strategy, market research, design engineering activities and much more.
All graduate internships are 12 weeks in length (three months). During that period the graduate works full-time (37.5 hours a week) for your organisation on the designated project or tasks. The programme runs throughout the year.
We aim to make the process as simple as possible with little paperwork:
- The Work-related Learning Team do all the short-listing of candidates (initial sift) and forward you only the strongest CV and covering letter applications.
- We pay the student/graduate directly after we receive your invoice payment. This means you do not have to worry about payroll administration, saving you time.
- Because we package the internship as a training programme, you do not pay National Insurance or tax, saving you money.
- Quality assurance - you will receive a mid-term visit from a representative of the University of Leicester to check how the internship is progressing.
- This is a low-cost and risk-free way to trial a potential employee over the course of three months. There is no requirement or expectation for you to offer the intern a job at the end of the internship.
Interested? Contact us today
email@example.com or call us on 0116 252 5232