How we support you
The Alumni Office exists to maintain strong links with graduates, parents, friends and supporters of the University through a programme of events, services and communications. We are also responsible for encouraging and stewarding philanthropic gifts to support a range of funding needs including bursaries for students, campus facilities and state-of-the-art research equipment.
Benefits and services
We are always eager to enhance the range of benefits we can offer - please contact us if you have any suggestions.
- Family Programme - Parents and close family of students can keep in touch with general developments at the University and find out about events or projects which may be of interest.
- Memorabilia - Perfect gifts or keepsake mementos for graduates and friends of the University.
- Find your friends - Contact people who shared your course, society, hall etc.
- Arrange a reunion - Large or small, we can help by providing publicity on this website and in the Leicester Graduates' Review, and through helping you contact your old team/society/class mates
- Careers Advice - The University's Careers office can provide alumni with advice on career development and job searches
- Email for Life - The email forwarding service for graduates, giving you a consistent, professional email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduates’ Magazine - Read news about the university and your fellow alumni; subscription to our magazine is free for graduates of the University.
- Library - Graduates can apply for a reduced rate borrowing card, in addition to a free reference card.
- Sports card - Purchasing a Graduates’ Sportscard will give you access to the University’s sports facilities.